Thank you for showing an interest in our preschool, I hope you find the following information on how our preschool operates useful.
Our setting aims to:
- provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age;
- work in partnership with parents and Garway Primary School to help children to learn and develop;
- add to the life and well-being of the local community; and
- offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
Our setting is open 5 days a week, Monday- Friday between the hours of 8 am and 3.30 pm. We provide care and education fro children between the ages of 18 months to rising five year olds. Pre-school hold a stay and play session on a Friday between 9.00 am – 11.30 am where parents are invited to join.
We are a governor led Pre-school under the umbrella of Garway Primary School
We aim to assure parents that they are
- valued and respected
- kept informed
- included at all levels.
Children's development and learning
We aim to ensure that each child:
- is in a safe and stimulating environment
- has the chance to join in with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together
- has a key person who makes sure each child makes satisfying progress
- is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop.